Thursday 20 December 2007

Beware: SUPER-LONG entry below.

Wheee~ slept for like 10h or.. more? haha. alrights, i shall do more productive stuff like studying or practising the piano after this entry.. sighs. been losing concentration while doing work la. my mind just wanders off now and then. and i can think of everything, just except for the pile of notes in front of me. Just saw the stupid video Joseph took of me, during filming, from his blog. so diulian!! =x

Anyway, on monday, Nageb arrowed me again!! man.. this is very bad.. was late for prolly 10-15mins and Irene picked this seat which was like soooo inside.. so i had to squeeze all the way in! And at that time, i was still listening to my mp3.. so i sat down, kept my hp and took out my notes and pencialcase, frantically, before switching off my mp3.. i mean, the process was meant to be fast la. and suddenly, i could felt ppl staring at me.. was wondering what's happening when Irene nudged me and said Nageb was talking to me! so i removed my earphones and looked at him and he was like, "So young lady, how was your Saturday?" i was still in a state of confusion and was saying "erm", "err", "ah".. and he asked me if i spent my Saturday at Orchard! was thinking he prolly was making a guess since he has always assumed that young ppl flock to town during the weekends.. BUT the fact was: I WAS AT ORCHARD ON SATURDAY. so i said, "ya." and ppl laughed. and at the corner of my eye, i saw Neighbour laughing, heartily!! and he said he called out to me till the whole Orchard Rd turned back, but not me. Of cos, that's not true. and then the convo ended with him asking me if i went for last Sunday's extra lesson and with me nodding my head.

i was GLAD that the convo ended. but NO. when talking bout high-end businesses like boutiques, he mentioned Takashimaya. and he arrowed me AGAIN. this time other than asking me if i went Takashimaya, he said he saw my friend and i walking on the streets happily, my hair flying, face smiling.. and he did some *slaps forehead* actions. and he mentioned that my friend was the same height as me before clarifying that it was a girlfriend! (poor Sinyee.. ahahahaha)

Anyways, at the end of the lesson, i had to get notes from the front.. and upon seeing me, he repeated whatever he has said previously.. and i was asking him if i could hand up my assignment on Tues (deadline's Friday!! so KOC and GH, dun malign me) cos i was left with a paragraph and he said "Of cos you couldnt finish your assignment! you were having fun, enjoying yourself at Orchard Rd on Saturday!" RAWR. why am i so suey to even let him see me when im at town!? he even mentioned that if i had a xmas gift for him, he will jolly well accept it. but too bad, that nv crossed my mind. hahahaha. aiyah! before anyone thinks that im pissed with this, im really NOT.. maybe i'll get used to this soon. im just kinda traumatised! i realised i haven typed a single "haha" right from the point i talked bout Nageb. here goes. hahahahahahaha. =p

-

and btw, i saw a certain someone at Far East on that fateful Saturday! and i was sooo shocked that i literally jumped!! it was soooo embarrassing i wanted to dig a hole and hide my head! but it was too unexpected la! arghhh.

-

been thinking bout sthg.. i really don't understand myself anymore.. the way i handle such things etc. i don't understand why im escaping.. not from * only.. but from every single one i've met since N number of years ago. i don't understand what im afraid of as well.. but i realised ive been treating them the same way.. it always starts from being very close and ends with us not talking at all.. and in the end, i might even lose them as friends as well.. ahhh i really don't know what i should do.. i don't want things to happen the same way as before.. sighs. weird stuff. *pulls hair*

-

im super packed with activities from 21st dec all the way till 27th! and that's cos i REFUSE to go for UOL Pageant and Bash on the 20th and 30/05 chalet as well.. Partly cos i have morning lesson on 21st la. and Econs somemore.. cant skip.. and for the Bash, i think i will feel out of place there. *shrugs* Clubbing's just not for me. bleah.

-

Am i suppose to reject any non-christian guy, regardless of my feelings for him? Is that the safest route to take? Enlighten me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home